Friday, April 30, 2010

PRO!

I have officially become a pro at taking in the waist of my pants/shorts. I think I sewed 5-7 pairs yesterday! It works. with a shirt untucked, you can't even tell. Ya'lls comments were hillarious! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has problems shopping...so if clothes don't fit us, who in the world are they made for? If you find a brand that fits real women, please pass it on!!! Have a safe, dry weekend.
Bryson officially took his first TAKS test. He came in the first day and said "Mom I smoked it!" meaning he did great. Please keep in mind that this is the same kid who during last summer was in tears, literally in tears, about going into 3rd grade bc of the TAKS test! Keldyn, had a field trip today to Jefferson to ride the train. David and I couldn't go bc of TAKS and driving another field trip, so Pappy stepped up!!! hope their having fun.

1 comment: