Monday, April 5, 2010

Being Feminine



Yesterday at church, I wore just regular dress pants with a purple top. Sleeveless, plain, nothing too fancy. One of the older women in our congregation said "Wow I like that shirt, it's so feminine just like you!" I almost fell over right then and there. I honestly don't know that feminine has EVER been used to describe me. When I got to the pew, I told David what had happened and he said "Does she not know that your a man!" I am 100% tomboy. I'd rather be outside in the dirt, mowing the grass then doing anything else. I actually even enjoyed shoveling the poop! Outside stuff is right up my ally. Even in high school playing basketball, I would've rather gone to a park and been outside than in a gym! It was just too funny!

Ok - so reading my wallflower book and a whole week study had nothing to do with me. It was about saying no and not doing too many things. The only things I do are for work and then what I do with my family. I don't take on other projects for other people and I don't mind saying no, so I felt like it was a waste.

2 comments:

  1. first - in the way you dress and the way you carry yourself, you are feminine - or better yet, classy - not frilly - but very classic woman - make sense? and as long as you wash all the dirt off - it's all good

    as for the study - chew on it a little - i am not saying that it does apply, but i just know that when I initially think something is not for me, God shows me something from it a little later that is just for me

    um, easter pictures please!!

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..what she said...except it wasn't a waste that I am sure of.

    ReplyDelete