Monday, April 26, 2010

See ya later Insecurity!






We made it back! We had a good time; besides Sarah bing the WORST hostess EVER! Just kidding - Charlie did do a good job though! Great breakfast of eggs, biscuits and sausage! Thanks Charlie! I'm attaching a few photos of other things that have gone on this spring, just random pics of the family! The main point I got from this weekend was that by us being insecure (about anything) is basically saying to God, i don't believe you are who you say you are and that you didn't really create me the way I was meant to be! Boy is that a slap in the face or what? Makes me re-evaluate ALOT of things! We had a blast and need to do girl trips more often!
The one picture of Keldyn on the couch is how I found him one morning, after I'd already gotten him up and what I thought was ready for school!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, when did when we all become grown ups?! Your parents must be so proud to have 4 beautiful daughters, inside and out! What a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY! You guys changed your plans on me after I made other plans. It won't happen again, I promise! I did have fun though! Definitely need to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a blast!! and yeah, that point is a big slap in the face - a hard one too - i had such a great time with you guys - made me realize just how much i miss you all

    love the one of keldyn snoozing!!

    ReplyDelete