Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I wonder why I feel bad and am tired????

The past few days have been pretty hectic/crazy. Friday, New Diana hosted a softball playoff game between McLeod and Fruitvale. This included me racing to Longview after school to pick up the trophy and then racing back to keep the gate at the game. Rielyn was able to spend the night with the Plasterer's and had a blast (they lovingly call her little David bc she TALKS NONSTOP) Saturday morning, I got up, and before leaving by noon, had gone for a run, made breakfast, swept and mopped the entire house, washed two loads of laundry and dusted! Whew! Makes me tired just thinking about it. At noon, we went to the second playoff game and it was HHHHOOOTTT! But thankfully, the forecast had called for lots of rain! After the game, we went to pick Rielyn up and then headed to Wal-Mart for a few groceries. David's dad had gone to pick up his grandmother Nannie who is staying with them for a few weeks. On a serious note, we had a student killed in a car accident Saturday afternoon. He was headed to his first preaching event with his family and the car flipped. He ran track and cc for David. Funeral is today so please keep this family in your prayers.
Sunday we went to church and then had lunch with Mark, Marla, Nannie, Tiff & James and their kiddos. It was delicious!! Then I went home, took a 2 hour nap (thanks to Bryson, he was supposed to wake me up after 30 minutes...it didn't happen) we went to church that evening, had our monthly eating meeting and came home & went to bed.
Monday and Tuesday were spent at the Regional Track Meet. We have one student, Robin Beckham, going to state in the two mile. David and I will be traveling with her to Austin next week!
Thursday, all of the Schubert families are coming in for Mother's Day; Friday Keldyn's grade is having a mother's day picnic and kite flying, so he and I are coming to school for 1/2 a day and then heading back to lone star to be with the rest of the Schubert Family. I can't think of anything funny that my kids have said or done lately....I think bc I've been half asleep most of the time or too tired to remember.....I am reading a book that is again opening my eyes to some self issues. I jokingly told Tiff that on the outside I look like I've got it all together but on the inside, I'm really just a hot mess....so I have lots of stuff I'm sorting through...prayers would be greatly appreciated! love to you all...hope you have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. wow - that is a lot - and i am tired just reading it :) i will most definitely be praying for you - have fun with all the family - love you guys - oh and take pictures

    ReplyDelete