Monday, April 19, 2010

We Win!

This is totally taken from my book "when wallflowers dance" so I am not taking any of the credit....I really needed this lesson, it was actually meant for last Friday but somehow I missed it, so I got it today and it totally hit me. When the things of this world get you down, I've been down a lot lately, just remember one thing..."WE WIN! At the end, we win, The victory belongs to God. Evil will be punished. Righteousness will be rewarded. Every knee will bow before the king of heaven and Earth. Bitterness fades in the bright light of celebration. Let me give forgivenss. Let me give mercy. Let me give joy. Make me a radiant woman . A woman who dances in your arms. A woman who is wrapped in your glory. A woman who is learning to lay down her very life so that you might be glorified in mine!"
The book of Revelation basically says one thing....when it all comes to an end...WE WIN! How awesome is that!!!! None of the struggles really matter, none of the drama really has an affect, all becasue the battle has already been fought, Satan has already been defeated, the price has already been paid!!! WE WIN!

3 comments: