Thursday, May 6, 2010

Over my Pitty-Party!

I've re-read my post from the other day and boy oh boy was I wordy of what??? Things are still hectic, but small blessings make me smile and almost cry from happiness. I asked our ladies class leader if we've ever done Beth Moore and she said yes, but that they hadn't in a while but would be interested in looking into it again...wasn't sure if c of c did other denominations as studies or not; so that's a good thing. The kids are pumped about the Schubert's coming in bc they love playing with them sooo much. Keldyn and I bought our kite for tomorrow...Dollar General had an Eagle - must be fate!!! Got things lined out for state track meet next week and we'll be attending a wedding in a couple of weeks of one of our past athletes...my vball girls from Ingleside are graduating college this weekend and the ones to come...it doesn't seem like that long ago...anyway, hope things are great for you all...going good here (plus I'm feeling better so that helps)

2 comments:

  1. i think that means you are getting old :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the one younger than you could say that. It's all good:) And why do not ever comment on mine?

    ReplyDelete