Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Been up since 3:00

So, today, I woke up at 3:00am, laid in bed until 3:30 and decided to get up. I could not sleep...I did however get a ton of English papers graded. Amazing what can get accomplished when there's nothing on tv and no one else is awake. We went to a wedding this past weekend and stayed with our good friends The Armers! Saw some old friends. It was so cute, when the groosmen came out Rileyn leaned over and asked me "Which one is she going to pick?" I guess we've watched the bachelor toooo much! Totally cute though! Found out today that Bryson made commmended on both of his TAKS tests! We are all super pumped! Keldyn gets to go to an ice cream sundae party tomorrow for AR points. My athletic girls are finishing up their last week of bootcamp and I'm working on some surprises for them for next week. Pappy bought a pontoon (sp?) boat, we went out on it yesterday and then went for a swim in the middle of the lake! We got back and grilled steaks and watched the sunset...it was beautiful....God is so good!

3 comments:

  1. If Rileyn starts handing out roses then I would worry;) Did you watch it last night......oh my word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not last night but highlights later...it's a little wierd...i guess they have to keep it that way for entertainment reasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go Bryson and keldyn!! and at least rielyn knows the woman gets to pick, right!! sounds like you guys are having a blast - love you - have a great memorial weekend

    ReplyDelete