Friday, May 28, 2010

I have snobby hair!

My hair is a total snob! My chi hair straightener blew up mother's day weekend. I had a back up...an old school, like 3 inches wide straightener that i was using...it wasn't working to great! It wouldn't get hot enough, it wouldn't straighten all the way and it took FOREVER (sandlot...hehe) so I bought a "cheap" one from wal-mart AND it didn't work either...what normally takes me 10-15 minutes took an hour...it was horrible...so i broke down and bought the real thing again! It works beautifully! my hair is completely spoiled to a chi! now the only problem is seeing if Target does competitive pricing bc JCPenny has theirs on sale for about $20 cheaper TODAY!

Just want to brag on my hubby a little...not only is he a great dad and husband, he's a great brother...he helped James (Tiff's husband) find a job, he's gone to Dallas to help Bryce & Stephanie finish a porch with Pappy and he's going to Keith's in a couple of weeks to help him frame in a barn. he helps without expecting in return...what a great example for my babies! (a little sappy, but i get that way sometimes)

Mentioned that Bryson got commended on his TAKS, found out yesterday the exact scores...100 on reading and only missed one on math...i am so proud of him...no more tears about TAKS - EVER!

Have a great holiday weekend. I'll be hanging out by the lake!!!

2 comments:

  1. aww.. that is really sappy!! but so cool too - and, i can totally make fun of you for your snootty hair - hair snob!! - that is hilarious - and way to go bryson!! smarty-pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my hair is totall a snob too...the store brand flat irons don't even come close...it takes me 20 minutes with a CHI! I guess Aunt Sarah needs to do some tutoring so we can get that math grade up...hehe! That is awesome he got commended.

    ReplyDelete