Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I promised Pictures









i know, i know i promised these a long time ago but the blogger wouldn't cooperate. so, here are some pictures. the top three are family photos we took mother's day weekend. Keep in mind Keldyn was sick and was not feeling well. I love Rileyn's sassy pose on the pier - totally her! Then there are pics of Keldyn's kite flying. We had a picnic lunch and then he had a blast flying his Eagle kite. I told you guys he had the highest one there :). The last pic is of the girly basket i won for being the first mom to finish the race at the Run Like a Mother. Totally me right??? it was fun, the ladies that put it all together did an amazing job! look forward to next year! I am so thankful that God is on my side; that he is my rock and that i can go to him with anything....and i do mean anything.
The family is traveling to Wortham this weekend for the wedding of one of our ex-athletes. Don't these kids know they aren't supposed to get older...bc that means we are too! have a great weekend. ENjoy the weather (I know we have been!)ok i just looked at how the pics are laid out and the order is not what i thought, but i'm not retyping all that!

2 comments:

  1. love the pictures - but i need you to re-type it all because i am confused and can't understand :)

    had a great time visiting with you saturday - have fun this weekend and be careful - love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family picture by the water!! It's great of all of you!

    ReplyDelete