Thursday, February 11, 2010

wish granted!

IIIIIITTTTTT'SSSSS SSSSNNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!! And it is beautiful. As soon as we were walking outside to come to school it started snowing. I wish I'd had my camera bc the kids were soooo cute. This is the very first time Rielyn has seen it and she just kept looking up at it and laughing. The boys were hoping for no school but no such luck...we're still here. If it keeps up though, we will still get to make those snow angels. Harleton, a neighbor school, has let out for the day so there's still hope.

I have officially lost my voice, don't know why but it's gone. I guess the timing couldn't have been any better (since bball season is over)! The kids are enjoying (my kids at school) the fact that I can't talk. Bryson keeps telling me that I need to carry around a notepad and Coach Adams said it was good that I couldn't talk bc I needed to listen (HAHAHAHA!) I think David thinks I am ignoring him but the words just won't come out. HAve a good rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. wow - coach adams said that? do you talk to much? and who do you need to listen to? it's SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing...he was just being silly and no i don't talk too much! it was a joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. she would have to like people to talk to them! And Bryson has clearly stated that she doesn't.

    ReplyDelete