Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hoping for Snow Angels


Don't have much to say today due to lack of sleep. I am soooo exausted! My basketball team lost a tough one last night by one point. Heartbreaker. Found a quote this morning that reads "When your heart breaks, it is actually expanding" that totally fits today. It is tough when you want something so bad, not only for yourself but for eleven 14-18 yr old girls! I hate the times when its tough but sooo love the times when its exciting and thrilling. Praying for snow and ice for tomorrow and or Friday so that me and my family can have a SNOW DAY!!!! Rielyn is already talking about making snow angels. Too bad we don't live in Arkansas still - huh sisters? I take it back - moving to Texas was one of the best things our family did!!

4 comments:

  1. ain't that the truth!!! and i'll take 2 snow days please, thank you very much!!

    loved watching the game last night - you are such a GREAT!!! coach - you have brought that team so far and done such great things with those girls - so much fun to watch

    and your kiddos crack me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your games over? I would love to see you coach! Praying for snow also!

    I'm glad you moved to Texas also. You don't spit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah but we're still in school! if it keeps up though,we'll be making snow angels when we get home! bball is over, we finished up 5th. last year we got dead last so....much improvement but still not where we want to be.

    ReplyDelete