Tuesday, February 2, 2010

too funny

One of the teachers just told me the funniest things...she has a little girl in Bryson's class...apparently the teacher was passing out papers to the class trying to get moms who would want to come read to the class... one little boy said "Nah, my mom doesn't really like little kids" The teachers daughter said "Nah, My mom doesn't really like little kids either" It gets to Bryson and he says "Nah, my mom really just doesn't like people" HAHAHAHAH! There was a shirt this past summer at one of the dollar stores that i almost bought...it read "I'm not mean...I just don't like you" that's the going joke at school with my kids. Its funny but really a little true!! Even my mom says as a little girl i was always standoffish and just watched people. Probably just trying to figure them out...like I do now.

4 comments:

  1. nah - you just really don't like us - people that is :)

    that is really funny that Bryson said that - so perceptive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do own a shirt that says "Jesus Loves You and I'm Trying". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is good! maybe i should get that one instead. a little more subtle:) tell shelby happy birthday for me. it seems like they are growing up so fast even since i've met you guys!

    ReplyDelete