Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lip Gloss


Funny story...Monday we were coming to school, normal day, riding listening to music. Out of no where, Keldyn says "Hey guys (me & Bryson) does it look like I have on lip gloss?" We both turn and look and Keldyn's lips are red, bright red. Apparently he found some tinted chapstick and had applied it to his lips...and YES it looked like he had on lip stick. I was cracking up, so hard that I was crying!!!He kills me! Needless to say, he quickly wiped it off and swore to NEVER wear that kind again!

4 comments:

  1. wish i had taken one...hard to do while your driving though! i promise you...it was hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That actually made me laugh out loud. I am so glad you jot these down...I miss hearing the boys saying such crazy things. I will never forget about the "vertical log". I love your children!

    ReplyDelete