Monday, February 8, 2010

TACO, BURRITO!


This happened a couple of weeks ago, but I remembered I hadn't shared it with you guys and its too funny not to, so.... We played in Elysian Fields and on the way home we stopped to eat at Taco Bell, Bryson had a friend spend the night so I was trying to make sure mine got feed as well. We had an extra taco left over so I put it in my purse for later, planning on putting it in the frig when I got home. Well, Saturday came, we had little dribblers, Bryson birthday, then shopping for Bryson's birthday. Sunday came and we went to church. In Sunday school, I opened my purse to get a pen and noticed a strange smell coming from it. I thought it was just chap stick or something and went on, while putting the pen back I saw it....THE TACO! In my purse since Friday night!!! so after class I hurriedly ran to the restroom to dispose of it and sure enough our preachers' wife was in there fixing her hair, well I couldn't leave it so I just told her I was about to do something really embarrassing and took it out and threw it away....she laughed and said she's done that before too!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS!! just a sign you might have a few things on your mind!!

    ReplyDelete