Wednesday, February 3, 2010

STORMS


And I'll praise you in this storm
and I will lift my hands
for You are who You are
no matter where I am
and every tear I've cried
You hold in your hand
You never left my side
and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

I know in the grand scheme of life, basketball is not on the high priority list. However, I do believe that God cares about what we care about. Last night was a tough loss, many, many frustrations; The Holy Spirit is amazing though, got up this morning and today's devotional title was "your time will come" and it fit perfectly with what I needed to hear. I love the quote from Facing the Giants when he says, when we win we'll praise him and when we lose we'll praise him. all of it is for the glory of His name. even with a loss, we are blessed beyond imagination.

3 comments: