Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break

We had a good and relaxing spring break. Yes, we worked most days, but it was good work. We re-roofed a house in 2 days, David put up gutters in one, I was able to rake the yard and burn all of the debri(leaves, sticks, etc), David fished 2 days, we went to the zoo with some friends one day and ran into an old high school friend, managed to stay in our PJ's ALL DAY SATURDAY and enjoyed the lazy, snow filled Sunday we had! It's back to work and the kids are counting down the days until summer. I've started reading When Wall Flowers Dance, a Bible study about becoming the woman of confidence God wants you to be - we'll see how it goes. Hope everyone is blessed - I know I am!

3 comments:

  1. Angela Thomas?? Angela something. I think you will like it. I think your little wallflower butt will be challenged:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you guys had a good spring break - sounds like you were busy - agree with rhonda, think you will like the wallflower book, though i won't use her foul language (hehehehehe!!) and i also agree with Aimee - who'd you see?

    ReplyDelete