Monday, March 29, 2010

OK! OK! ALREADY!

I was informed this weekend that I wasn't writing enough, to which I responded... I have nothing to say. If you know me, then this doesn's surprise you. My kids are doing great. They are so ready for summer. We had a big weekend this past weekend. David and I had an all day track meet at Hallsville. It was strange going back for me because coaches who coached me are still there and then kids that were younger than me are also coaching there, so it was a little wierd. On Thursday night, David's sister Stephanie and their kiddos came in. We let the boys play hookie Friday bc we didn't have a way to get them back home once we left for the meet at 10 AM. Marla voluntarily had an all girl sleepover with pj's and paper dolls, pizza and sundaes! they had a great time. Saturday we went to Elijah's birthday party in Gilmer and then did some grocery shopping. Sunday, Mark, me and the kids went to mom and dads to shovel poop. Real cow poop. Mark is trying to get his garden to grow better so what better way than organic fertilizer! Good times!!! It really wasn't that bad. We got home, went to church and then came home and worked on the 500 pounds of laundry that had accumulated over the week. Bryson is getting a little big for his britches. he told me yesterday he wasn't scared of me. My resonse was to tackle him to the ground and make him scream like a little girl. then at dinner last night he was running his face again saying how he had taken me out!!! MY response was "when i've got you pinned on the ground and your screaming like a girl - pretty sure that means i win!" Marla was cracking up. There will be a day, when i can't wrestle with him like that bc he will be too big but it's fun for now. We have a busy week ahead of us. Three track meets (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) church on Wednesday then 1/2 day of school before Easter! Looking forward to some good weather and good time with the family!

2 comments:

  1. now that's more like it - THANK YOU!!!

    that wasn't so hard, was it - just wanted to say that when we got home saturday, i missed you - really enjoyed the visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made time for us;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete