Monday, January 25, 2010

well...

okay, so I didn't get little dribbler's pictures. My camera decided not to work, but it was good. The boys both did good. They are still learning. This is their first time to play organized basketball. I did see some children that I need to start reqruiting!!!! Just kidding...I don't do that! Two of the boys friends came over and spent the night after their games, it rained so we did lots of boy things INSIDE the house. Rolled down the stairs, made forts out of beds, etc, etc. We had a good time. Yesterday was a total veg out day. After church, we did nothing; we watched tv and played video games.

2 comments:

  1. and the very reason my kids DO NOT come to your house and stay. Rolling down the stairs? Geesh. That and your glow in the dark lake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did miss princess have fun with the boys? glad you guys had a good weekend - love ya

    ReplyDelete