Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bryson's Birthday








We celebrated Bryson's 9th birthday Saturday. You probably read the sappy post earlier so I won't go into all that (You're welcome Rhonda:)!) We had a good day. We got in late from the basketball games Friday night (midnight) and had to get up early for the boys little dribbler's games on Saturday. Then we had family and a few friends over for Saturday lunch and cake. My mom, of course, made the cake and it was awesome! Bryson wanted money for his birthday so he could go out and buy his own gifts (I guess he's getting too old for wrapped presents :(...)SO after the party we went to Longview so he could shop. He did really good, lots of good things and money left over! Thanks family and friends that made it a special day for him!
Funny story...we went to Taco Bell after the ball games Friday night. I had a left over taco and put it in my purse...discovered the taco Sunday morning in class. I opened my purse to get a pen out and noticed a strange smell. I was like why does my purse smell like tomatoes??? Then i found it, so I descretly closed my purse hoping no one else smelled it and then hurried to the restroom between sunday school and service to dispose of the taco!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bryson! I still remember when your mom called to tell me that she was expecting you!! She did a great job with the Mickey Mouse pancake. And you look like you are doing great in Little Dribblers. I am sure you are such a blessing to your family. May you remain close to them always but most especially to the One who created you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Thanks to ya'll I spent all night Saturday night dreaming that I was back at A&M. I had lost my schedule, my id card and had moved into the dorms, at my lovely age. The upside was that Rosie had on A&M gear as well! Be sure to pass that along to her:o) Party was great and kids had a blast. Thanks for having us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks again for such a fun party - and for cutting emma's head out of the picture :)

    we all had a blast - love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me the little girl in the princess dress is yours Case!!! That would make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep!!!! that is miss rielyn!!! and guess who bought it for her!!! her wonderful and fabulous aunt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete