Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blog Failure

Ok... I totally feel like a blog failure. I read all these other peoples blogs and they are amazing, insightful, heartfelt, deep, etc, etc. They are eyeopeing, spiritual, funny, cute, etc, etc. Mine is just plain. Just plain 'ol me. But you know what? Its a good thing God doesn't judge us by our "blogs" I am plain, but I'm me. My thoughts are always everywhere. My heart is always everywhere. I cry when I want to laugh, I laugh when I want to cry and sometimes I just need to scream. My life is not filled with drama or exciting events. Well, except maybe last night; my basketball team won 50-46 and we were down by 9 to start the fourth quarter. I'm a nerd at heart. I love to make my kids laugh and to see them achieve great things. I am reading a book right now on how to become the woman of his dreams and it challenges me. Being raised in an all girl family we were forced to be independent and so this book challenges me to think differently. To be the helper to my husband, not less than him, but the helper of him, jsut as Christ was the helper of God and the Holy Spirit, etc. And how that even if I don't say anything to inspire my man to conquer the world I can pray for him daily and do more damage in the heavenly battlefield than anything I could ever say or do. How amazing is that!!!! Ok, enough of my soap box. I think I'm just tired. We did not get home last night unitl 10:30 from the basketball games - I'm pooped (hope my boys make it through school today!)

2 comments:

  1. ok - you are a great blogger - that is until you start on the whole being the woman of his dreams, then, not so much - just kidding, you stepped on my toes is all, and they are really big toes, as you know, so it hurt!!!
    love ya and keep your blog real to who you are, and you are anything but plain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I just blogged about my kid shutting himself in the fridge. You are great at this. I have a similar book- somedays I love it, somedays...not so much. You are doing great:)

    ReplyDelete