Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random-ness

Last Wednesday night after church we stopped off at the dollar store so i could run in and get some dishwasher soap (a must need) and when i came back to the car my whole family was laughing...i asked what was up and dave told me that Keldyn had said "Hey that man looks like a lady...no wait...it is a lady!" there was an employee that had masculine facial features but long hair...it was too funny...

Rielyn has started using big words...words that she shouldn't know...like frustrated, random and diva! she tells me she is frustrated with something (i give credit to Piny Dinky Doo for that one). she asked me to get her a drink the other day and i said just grab a cup and get some water to which she replied "mom, i don't want to use just some random cup, can you get me one from the cabinet" and then sunday she asked me if i could strap her shoes bc she was too busy being diva-ish....what in the world are we going to do with her!!!

Bryson is the same....a 9 year old going on 90! he has his moments though where he is totally 9!!

we have been busy remodeling one of our downstairs bedrooms and making a hallway to give direct access to our future game room and i have been busy staining our patio....it looks great, just time consuming, still not finished yet! hope you have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. kids really do say the darndest things!! do you guys ever take a break!!!!! i am going to take another nap for ya :) don't tell dad, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing Becca! Case, you put me to shame! I have no kids here for three days and I thought if I kept the laundry up I was doing well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete