Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Update #3


Movie Night - this is how she spent over 1/2 of the movie and the car ride home....guess we all need a good rest every once in a while.

Water gun war - playing around with a nurf water gun and this is what happens.  The kids were swimming/playing at the neighbors house and our neighbor and Bryson came running back to the house with this....NO FEAR though - we butterflied him right up...no ER for us :)

Spider man bit the dust after this....He was a Christmas or birthday gift from Aunt Meredith several years ago, I am surprised he has lasted this long....they had a blast though while he did.....LOVE the expressions on their faces and their body language!

Is she sassy or what????  There are days when I think who's kid is this??? But then I am reminded....she's mine.  I know exactly where she gets it from...me...my deep secret....I love fashion....that is probably my secret dream job.....I know I know....stop laughing already becasue you'd never know by the way I dress that I like fashion....but I do...so that's where she gets it

2 comments:

  1. love the pictures!! especially the one with father and daughter and your sassy girl - so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Since you love it so much, you wanna advise me where to get some new shirts?

    ReplyDelete