Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School

Photos will come later....promise...just haven't had time to upload them.  They were so excited for school to start...for the most part. Keldyn said on Saturday....I love school! At that point I thought he had been abducted by aliens but he hadn't ... it was really him :)  We had an ok first day....one loved it...the other said all the boys in her class were stupid and one was ready to pretend like he was dead today so that he wouldn't have to go.  Praying today was better for them.  My day was LONG....I have 5 classes before lunch and then 2 after, so my morning is jam packed and the afternoon goes by fast, so I guess that's good.  We were all pooped though.  David brought home pizza for dinner so that made the unhappy campers a bit more cheerful. Found a quote today that I liked....Success can be defined by 3 words... AND THEN SOME.  Really felt like this applies to multiple aspects of my life, as a Christian, as a mom, as a wife, as a teacher, etc.  Do you give the AND THEN SOME??  Sometimes its the bare minimum...gunna try to be an  AND THEN SOME kinda girl!

4 comments:

  1. glad for the update and that school was 'ok' - that is better than bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you are working where?

    My son tries to act like he's "dead" every day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that. We need T-shirts that say that:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aimee - TEaching at MT. Pleasant Chapel Hill...great school for the kids, no coaching for me...It went much better the 2nd day....:)

    ReplyDelete