Friday, July 29, 2011

Lead Me

LOVE the song "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real....the part especially has hit me close to home how that the kids deserve the best of my life.  There are parts of me that want to scream at some parents "ITS NOT ABOUT YOU RIGHT NOW!"  So, just a reminder to myself - more than to anyone that actually reads my blog :o) - Give your kids the best of your life while you have them - they won't live with you forever - hopefully - and you can NEVER get the time back! If you have been blessed to have children - take care of them - its the greatest gift God can give you! Listen to the song if you haven't ever heard it.  Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Goes with P. Shirer's Resolutions for Women (#5 I think). Be here .....now.....not in the past.... not in the future. Be present with your kids and family, serving the Lord with all your heart.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!! great post and timely reminder - love you

    ReplyDelete