Thursday, May 12, 2011

Play Ball!

Pre-Game picture...posing

Bryson at bat

Bryson in the field

Keldyn in the field

Keldyn at bat



Rielyn playing 3rd base

POSING!

ready to run on 2nd base

This spring, all three of our kiddos played baseball/t-ball.  This was a first for us...having all three involved in some type of activity.  We are firm believers that kids do too, too much these days.  For us, their lives should not be consumed of one practice after another....they need time to just be kids.  It doesn't last long and we want them to enjoy it as long as they can.  It's hard though, as a parent, to not get caught up in the who was on all-stars last year, etc, etc mentality.  And being as competitive as David and I both are, it is really hard (board games are on lockdown bc inevitably someone ends up on the couch!) (ok, i'm exaggerating a smidge)  Anyway, I'm not the bigges fan of baseball, it bores me actually, but I go and support my babies. AND IT BORES ME! BUT, I love watching my kids.  Rielyn spent most of the season putting dirt in her glove instead of the ball, but she could hit it and run pretty darn fast.  The boys struggled a bit at the beginning but are now getting pretty good and enjoying it.  I was taking pictures at their games the other day and I could not get Rielyn to stop posing for me....AS SHE WAS IN THE FIELD! (still not sure where she came from :)! )  I wanted to share the pics I did get though with you....Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. love the pics and the posing - she is such a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete