Monday, November 8, 2010

The Things Kids Say

He was a dead baseball player

Toilet paper mummy (lasted 5 mins)

A kitty cat (the cutest one in the world!)

At home ready to go again, Bryson had to change into an NBA bball player

LOVE the fall colors showing through from across the lake!  This was early Saturday morning!  LOVE THIS!

Before trunk or treat
I wish I had a recorder around me (most of the time) becasue my kiddos say some of the funniest stuff. A few weeks ago, I was singing to my kids songs that i used to sing to them when they were little.  On a side note, i am NOT a good singer, can't carry a tune.  So about half-way through Bryson says "Did you sound good then?"  to which i replied No, but you liked it bc i was your mom!  Rielyn asked me what i was going to be for Halloween and i said a nerd, and she said "You mean like you already are?"  OkOk i get it, i can't sing and i'm a nerd.  No arguments from me!!!  Halloween was good, we went to trunk or treating at the church and the total cost of costumes was $4....$3 on face paint and $1 on toilet paper (for the toilet paper mummy)  pretty neat that my kids are so creative with their costumes.  School is going good, just can't seem to get caught up.  Basketball has our first official game tomorrow and David's boy's XC team is going to state and 1 girl.  Bryson and Keldyn are under the weather right now (Bryson has had one of his seasonal asthma attacks and Keldyn ran a slight fever)  Rielyn is as sassy as ever.  I had something really good to post, but its been too long and i forgot :)  here are a few pics of what we've been up to.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for state and basketball! Remind those little darlings that half their DNA comes from you so they have the nerd/can't sing gene as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to David and his XC team!!! way to go guys and gal!! and .....

    WHOO HOOO!!!!!

    Basketball time again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    can you tell I am excited :) love the pics - she is a cute, cute, cute kitty kat

    ready to see you guys again - love you

    ReplyDelete