Monday, September 13, 2010

Running!

Ok, so I ran a 5.2 mile race this past saturday...all i know is that a lady with a jogging stroller beat me and i did not like it one bit.  I ran ok, got 3rd in my age group and 25th overall, however, I DO NOT LIKE LOSING!  I am determined to get faster.  I am going to workout with my atheltic girls for a while and see if that doesn't help.  I may smell like a goat for the remainder of the day, but i am determined to win one sometime! 
We had a good weekend.  David had a fishing tournament and we camped out at Mom and Dad's. They spoiled us rotten, like always!:) It's good to get away to the country sometimes.  Thanks mom and dad!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. What?! They spoil you! They always make me work when I go!! Just kidding;) Seriously, you're gonna take down a lady with a jogging stroller? You will the lady in the retirement home seeing if she can wheel her chair faster than anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true rhonda - race ya to the cafeteria!!


    too funny - glad you guys had a good time - they do spoil pretty good don't they :)

    love you

    ReplyDelete